extended hiatus

Due to expanded commitments to my small press, I've been forced to cut down on some other projects. I would be delighted if someone else came forward to carry on this blog. Meanwhile, I hope some of the links and contacts herein are of some use.

-RM

6/1/08

A.B. Spellman: Philly: 6/20/08

Friday, June 20, 6pm:

Robin's Bookstore (108 S 13th St, Philadelphia) will sponsor a poetry reading by A.B. Spellman, author of Things I Must Have Known (Coffee House Press).

"A.B. Spellman writes with the ease and fluidity of his favorite jazz musician John Coltrane blowing his horn. The poems slide from the page and sometimes knock you down with their grace, insight and rhythm. This is a book and a writer to savor." -Jane Alexander

For more information see: http://www.robinsbookstore.com/events/062008.html

1 comment:

Norwalk Home Staging said...

Thanks great blogg post