extended hiatus

Due to expanded commitments to my small press, I've been forced to cut down on some other projects. I would be delighted if someone else came forward to carry on this blog. Meanwhile, I hope some of the links and contacts herein are of some use.

-RM

3/1/08

Patricia Hampl: Bryn Mawr: 3/27/08

Thursday, March 27, 7:30 PM: Poet and memoirist Patricia Hampl will give a reading of her work in Thomas Great Hall on the campus of Bryn Mawr College.

Patricia Hampl is the author of books including Woman Before an Aquarium, Blue Arabesque: a Search for the Sublime (about a work by Matisse), I Could Tell You Stories: Sojourns in the Land of Memory, A Romantic Education and Virgin Time: In Search of the Contemplative Life. Her new book is The Florist's Daughter.

This reading is free and open to the public. For further information, contact the Office of Public Affairs at (610) 526-6520 or info@brynmawr.edu.

No comments: